FORGOT/RESET PASSWORD (Students only)
To change your password on MAC: Open 'System Preferences', click 'Users and Groups', ensure your account is highlighted and then click 'Change Password'.
To change your password on Windows: click CTRL+ALT+DELETE and choose 'Change a password'.
- I do not have an Access ID/Password for one or more of my children.
- An Access ID/Password for one or more of my children is not working.
- When I try to create an account, it tells me my username is already taken.
- I do not live in the same household as my child's other parent. Can he/she create an account too?
- I created my account but was unable to add one of my children. How can I do it after the account is already created?