ISB believes in maintaining a strong connection to our community and reaching out to members of the local and global community to lend their expertise to aid student learning. Teaching and learning through relevant, real-life engagements constitutes one of ISB's school-wide strategic initiatives. ISB believes in the importance of authentic learning experiences to develop the skills students will need in later life. Educators are connecting with specialists and leaders in a wide variety of industries for students to look to as a resource for research and to offer feedback on student projects.
- WedJan24 Tea with the Office of Learning 8:30 AM to 9:30 AMMPR
- WedJan24 Tea with the Office of Learning 6:30 PM to 7:30 PMMPR
- WedJan31 Admissions Open House - Lower Elementary (Ages 3-6) Dual Language Program 9:00 AM to 11:30 AMES Cafeteria
- ThuFeb01 Math Parent Workshop - Erma Anderson 12:30 PM to 2:30 PMMS/HS Library Collaboration Space
- FriFeb02 Admissions Open House - Meet the MS/HS Principals (Age 11-18) 8:45 AM to 12:00 PMMPR
- WedFeb28 Admissions Open House - Elementary School (Ages 3-10) 9:00 AM to 11:30 AMES Cafeteria