Plan Your Visit
We always welcome and encourage our alumni to come back to visit the campus. To make the most of your visit, it is always helpful to contact the alumni office (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the details of your visit in advance.
Alumni wishing to visit campus need to schedule appointments with a staff member or the Alumni Coordinator (email@example.com) prior to your visit.
- Alumni card holders are invited to use the Fitness and Tennis Center when parents and other adult members of our community have access to the facilities.
- The Fitness and Tennis Center is NOT available to alumni card holders during school hours: 8:00 a.m - 3:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
ISB offers alumni identification cards to its alumni. The cards provide access to our campus to make it easier for alumni to stay connected with former teachers, teammates and friends. With an alumni card, alumni can arrange classroom visits, attend performances and sporting events and access ISB's Fitness and Training Center (FTC). This allows us to keep track of who is on campus, ensure our contact information is up to date and let our alumni know what is taking place at school that day. Alumni should apply for their alumni identification card in person when they visit ISB.
How to Apply
- Click here to update your information
- Fill out the application form at the alumni office #1430
- Take photos for your alumni ID card
The parents of ISB graduates (Grade 12) are entitled to apply for the alumni parent card.
How to Apply
- Email ISB Alumni Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your application request. Please provide details of your graduating child(ren) (name) and the year of graduation.
- Once the alumni coordinator confirms the application, a notification will be sent to your email address and you will be invited to apply for your card.