Compass Quest Series 2018
Middle School Compass Quest
Spring Break to Fujian: Gateways, Fortresses, and the Diaspora
(March 31th - April 6th)
The trip is open to all middle school students. The trip is run by The Hutong and two ISB teachers will be chaperones. Students will depart on Saturday, March 31st and return on Friday, April 6th.
Costs & Early Bird Registration Discount:
- The cost is 14,679rmb and is inclusive of all transportation and on the ground costs.
- There is an early bird registration discount of 5% available to all students who register and pay a deposit of 5000rmb before February 28th. The discount reduces the cost of the trip to 13,945rmb.
- Fapios can be requested from The Hutong for an additional Fee.
- Tulou hikes and exploration, cycling, photography, and explorations of Fujianese Kungfu tea culture.
- Please email Annie He firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this trip.