eLearning at ISB
The ISB campus may be closed due to the coronavirus outbreak, but as a community we continue to challenge ourselves and set high expectations together through our eLearning program. Members of our community have been maintaining strong relationships through online learning since early February and this page shares some of the resources being used, questions being asked, and stories of success from this unprecedented time.
- When will the ISB campus open and normal school resume?
- Where can I find more information on the current situation in China?
- How can I support my child emotionally during this time of campus closure?
- My family and I are moving to Beijing in time for next school year. Is ISB accepting applications for 2020-2021?
- Where can I find out more information about what ISB is doing during this time of eLearning?
Coronavirus has led to a temporary closure of ISB's campus and period of eLearning. How is the community coping with this unprecedented situation? After the first week of remote classes, here’s what one ISB faculty member and mum has learned and her tips for others.
Online learning is keeping students’ minds active as coronavirus has led to temporary closure of ISB’s campus, but there are physical risks to sitting at a computer too long. Here are ISB experts’ tips for eLearners staying fit in body and mind.
The campus closure caused by coronavirus has been challenging for all members of the ISB community. The school has developed resources to help parents.
Media Mentor Month suggests 31 activities parents can use to engage with their children on what they’re doing online. It’s more important than ever in this period of eLearning.