Our Co-Curricular Program
Our programs help students to grow as individuals, as scholars and as contributing members of the community. Our co-curricular program is part of our curriculum, giving our students the opportunity to explore their passions and experience new activities during After School Activities and our enrichment and service programs. We offer competitive and non-competitive sports, performing arts groups and ensembles, and service opportunities to help prepare students to enjoy and be successful in life. Our activities program seeks to enhance students' leadership and sportsmanship. We encourage students to engage in a variety of activities to foster their desire to learn about and from a variety of disciplines.
The success of our program is dependent upon the creativity, expertise and dedication of our educators, coaches, parents and students. ISB fosters an inclusive environment and is committed to student involvement. Learn more about our co-curricular activities program in our brochure below.
- WedFeb22 APAC Theatre and Band
- WedFeb22 JV Blue Boys Soccer v. WAB 4:00 PM to 5:30 PMISB
- ThuFeb23 APAC Theatre and Band
- ThuFeb23 NEAMC Maths @ Tokyo
- ThuFeb23 MS Basketball v. BSB 4:00 PM to 5:30 PMBoys @ BSB; Girls @ ISB
- FriFeb24 APAC Theatre and Band
- FriFeb24 NEAMC Maths @ Tokyo
- FriFeb24 WAB Tiger 7's JV Soccer 7:00 AM to 8:00 PMWAB
- FriFeb24 ASA Session 2 ends 3:30 PM to 4:30 PM
- SatFeb25 APAC Theatre and Band
- SatFeb25 Dual Track meet vs. WAB @ ISB ISB